Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

first quarter goal

1. Graduate high school

2. join the police academy

3. become  a police

semester goal


4. Be Successful


how would you measure your progress? be specific.

1. do all my work and do not give up.

2. if my grades go down go to homework help.

3. ask my teachers to see how my class work is doing.

4. get motivated when i feel weak.

who or what will verify that you have reached your goals?

1. my teachers

2. my parents

3. the school

4. myself

what do you need to do differently to help you obtain these goals?

i need to be motivated everyday. Even i do not want to go to school say to myself that at the end of the road there is a reward just keep pushing.

1. why is it important to set goals?

to be successful in life.

2.does setting goals help you? how?

yes it makes you look good in the future.

3. how does it feel when you achieve a goal?

it feels good because it was hard but you did it.

4. is it hard to think of goals that you would like to achieve?

no all you have to do is put in the work and time.

5. what strategies might you use to meet your goal?

I am going to have to work really hard and not give up even if it takes month or years.

6. what obstacles might you have to over come in order to meet your goal?

go to police academy and do wat i can to succeed.

7. what do you think you might need from class mates or advisory to help you reach your goal?
nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment