Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012


What I’ll do to graduate from high school

What I’ll do is come to school every day and pay attention to my teacher and be organized with my stuff and not get distracted with bad things that lead to suspension. I will also com on time because if I come late imp going to be me hurry and is better to wake p earlier because you don’t have to rush at things you could just take your time and relax instead of being in a rush. Another thing I’ll do is pay attention and not get distracted with the other people around you because you could get in trouble and then you’re not going to no watt to do in class you’re going to be lost and then the teacher going to get mad.another reason is because if you come late is going to be in your record and then your grade could go down and you’re going to start getting fails in your classes and then when you go to college there going to look at your record and is going to say how many tardy your got when you were in high school.

Ø  Be on time

Ø  Pay attention

Ø  Don’t get distracted

Ø  Follow rules

Ø  I will respect teachers

Ø  Stay out of trouble

Ø  Turn in assignments

Ø  Do all my work

If you follow these rules you will graduate high school and you need to focus because when you have a test you’re going to know how to do it because you air attention and is notional be hard for you you’re not going to struggle with the test is going to be easy. Also because if you get and a grade is going to turn into a better grade that you had before.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment